Calligraphy Submission Information
- Please provide a typed list of exactly how you want each address to appear, along with the corresponding names for the inner envelopes, if using them, similar to the example shown here.
- Please do not use all capital letters
- Only use initials or abbreviations if that is the way you want your envelopes to appear. I will write exactly what you type.
- For international envelopes, please type them exactly as they should appear on the envelope (including appropriate line breaks, spacing and capitalization).
- Always include titles such as Mr., Mrs., Ms., Miss, Dr., etc. Doctor may or may not be spelled out depending on your preference.
- Crane's Wedding Blue Book has lots of information for guidance when unique addressing situations arise (such as addressing invitations to diplomatic and religious leaders, members of the military, etc.).
- For zip code information, visit the United States Postal Service website.