Calligraphy Important Information
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about your project. I'm always happy to give advice!
- Typical turn around time for envelope addressing is approximately three weeks. Please allow more time for larger jobs (over 150 sets) and during peak wedding seasons. In a pinch, I can rush!
- Wedding invitations should be mailed out six to eight weeks prior to the wedding. Please allow ample time for invitation ordering and delivery, and for me to do the envelope addressing.
- Since seating plans are usually not competed until all guests have replied to your invitation, please allow one week turn around for place cards.
- Because a calligrapher concentrates so much on the formation of each and every letter, spelling mistakes occasionally occur. You will find this is true of all calligraphers, and even writing out the addresses yourself will produce some mistakes. For this reason, I need extra envelopes - usually 10 percent is more than sufficient.
- From baby showers to weddings, be sure to check out The Invitation Source for all your invitations needs.